Favourites :)

Favourites :)

Sonntag, 31. August 2014

Comeback ; )

Hey guys : ))

I know I haven`t been posting and working on the blog for a very long time, but I decided that I really wanted to go on with it, because it is so much fun!
I just wanted you to know that I`m back posting and with this blog and I hope this time everything will happen like I have planned it!

As you can see I changed the design of the blog, because I thought it was time to do this now!
Moreover there is another chance you can also find me on insta right now black_is_beautiful2312 where I post photos more regularly, because it is much easier. ; )
You can also see my face there if you are intererested in it! : )

At the moment there is so much chaos in my closet, because I am rearanging it and that is so much to do!
I have so many clothes and even if I at least rejected one third of my wardrobe (okay, must admit maybe it is only one fourth, but it felt like so much more, prob you know that!!!) there are still so many clothes and I am trying to find a way to bring them into a good order and to find the right place for them!
 Of course I will keep in touch with you about that problem and I will show you exactly waht I mean and who I could solve the problem.

For now I only want to show you some really easy fotos, because in the last month my wardrobe has changed so much and especially in the past few days there has been some big packages from H&M for example with a few new very nice things for aw`14!
Later I will also show you who I combined them and I will take and post photos of the whole outftis of course!
I am so excited about sharing them with you I even spend the half sunday with trying, combining and creating new outftis for the a/w season and I can not wait to know wait you guys think about it and reading your comments!

New this text has become much more detailed than it should be, but of course after such a long time there has been some things I had to tell!
So I hope you are looking forward to all the things I have mentioned that will come up here and stay tuned!
Wish you guys a great sunday (even if the weather is not that great ) and hope you are excited about the upcoming posts!


Some Inspiration for a/w ' 14 and a short Premiew what you can expect as an example for the next Posts up on my 'reborn Blog ; ) 


I'm wearing a dark Grey Penis skirt (H&M, http://www.hm.com/de/product/15975?article=15975-E),
A short White blazer (H&M,  http://www.hm.com/de/product/26129?article=26129-B#article=26129-A),
White heels (H&M, http://www.hm.com/de/product/31868?article=31868-A),
a pink Crop top (old, Vero Moda)
And a Grey bracelet (old, H&M)




I am wearing White Crop top (H&M, http://www.hm.com/de/product/36721?article=36721-C),
A White blazer (s.1rst Photo),
A dark Grey pencil skirt (also 1rst photo), Black overknees (Buffalo london via zalando, http://www.zalando.de/buffalo-overknees-black-bu311m00a-q11.html)




I am wearing the same top as in the 2nd Photo also the same overknees and the same skirt, fake fur vest black (H&M, http://www.hm.com/de/product/36268?article=36268-C&piaDept=Subdepartment_ladies&piaType=Large_picture#article=36268-B)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I am happy about every comment and I will also answer every single one ; ))