Favourites :)

Favourites :)

Freitag, 24. Januar 2014

Blue Dream

Hey guys : )
Yesterday I thought that I have already shown you lots of styles, but I haven"t make a post about my favorite colour blue, yet. Therefore I had the idea that it would be a nice idea to show you some outfits with on of my favorite colours!!!
Maybe, I am not sure, I already told you that one of my on/off favorite colours in fashion is blue.
On the one hand it is really a nice and beautiful colour and there are so many great shades of blue and on the other hand it fits perfect to me!
So here you see what I wore today and I also gave you another possibility to combine this gorgeous kings blue pullover, by the way I found this lovely one on a second hand market and was so happy about this buy!

The first look with this amazing pullover (can"t say enough how much I love that beautiful colour!!!) is very casual and a good dialy look if you haven"t that much time to dress you up and find a look, moreover it is warm which is useful for the cold winter weather!
I combine it with a black leggings, because the pullover is kind of oversized and I like to combine a small leggings to tops with that cut!
A statement chain complete the look and "push up" the pullover.
Have a look. ; )


I wear the kings blue pullover (2nd hand) and black leggings (Only).
My black ancle boots and the dark statement chain make the look complete.

On the second picture you can see how I wore the outfit on the outside, a combine a white coat and a blacl shopper to it. I really like to mix those three colours, the blue, the black and the fit look super chic together.


I add a white coat (Vila) and a black big bag (Pieces) to that look.


The other look with that pullover is more chic, but still very casual.
I combine a short skirt with black and white stripes to the blue pullover and black wedges.
I like this look, 'cause it's a good 'dialy look', but also kind of elegant with the skirt.
All in all it's a cool look and I love wearing it, makes me feel so good!


In this case I combine a black and white skirt (old) and black wedges (old) to the blue pullover and the chain.

The last two looks show how I combine a kings blue skirt.

The first one is very casual and makes you feel like it' s already spring time with the light and short pullover.
I love the stripes and the mix of the colours!



I wear a blue skirt (VeroModa), a dark grey blouse (HundM) and a striped pullover (Only).
A dark chain and heels (pieces) complete the look and of course not to forget the beloved bag.


The second look is more glamorous with the glitter pullover and the black blouse.
A love the combination with the skirt, 'cause it stresses the colour of the skirt and I ove it!


In this case I combine a black glitter pullover (VeroModa) and a black blouse (HundM) to the skirt.
A silver statement chain and the black ancle boots complete the look.

What do you think of it and which ones to you prefer ? ; )

So guys that's all from me now, hope you look the post and I am so excited to read what ypu think about it, please comment and tellvme your opinion, I am so happy about every one!

Have a good day and start in the weekend.
C'ya! 

35 Kommentare:

Edyta hat gesagt…

Wow. Stunning!

Edita
http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you Edita : )
I will have a look at your blog, too.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi,

I love the blue color too! Your look are so stunning!
I prefer the look with the black and white skirt!

Susana - Fashion in the street

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you Susana for your nice compliment and your feedback.

http://vickypinar.blogs.elle.es hat gesagt…

love this color!!!! you are beautiful!

http://vickypinar.blogs.elle.es

Manhattan Image and Style hat gesagt…

Stunning!

Diana
www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
New Outfit Post: A Knee High Kind of Day

Lookslikeperfect Blog hat gesagt…

sehr schön! Blau find ich klasse(:

Svetlana hat gesagt…

Der Pullover steht dir super gut :)
Und den weißen Mantel finde ich super hübsch :)

Liebst
Svetlana von Lavender Star

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you Diana!

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you so much Vicky, for the lovely words and the nice compliment.

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Danke Alena, ich liebe Blau auch sehr, wie man unschwer erkennen kann.. ; )

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Vielen Dank, liebe Svetlana, ich liebe den Mantel auch, habe ihn ganz frisch im Sale ergattert, ein Glücksgriff. : )

Unknown hat gesagt…

Toll:)

Emilie hat gesagt…

great shoes :)

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you Natalia..

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you Emilie..

Unknown hat gesagt…

you're so cool!



xoxo from rome
K.
kcomekarolina.com

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you for the nice words Karolina

Jimena hat gesagt…

Wow, dein Outfit sieht richtig toll aus!

johanna hat gesagt…

Så snygg blå topp!

Megan @ Lush to Blush hat gesagt…

Great looks! I love the blue with black and white!!

xo Megan, Lush to Blush

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Danke Jimena für die lieben Worte, freut mich.

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Tack!
Sorry I do"nt speak swedish unfortenately, but google helped me..

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

And Thank you Megan for the lovely words

Unknown hat gesagt…

love the blue blouse with the leather pants! great combo!

love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

RICHA S hat gesagt…

great neckpiece...& nice blog. maybe u wanna follow each other? let me know if u follow me and I will do the same

Mónica Villar hat gesagt…

Love your combo
http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
Fashion room lounge

A chic kiss ;)

Unknown hat gesagt…

du hast einen wirklich tollen Blog und deine Bilder gefallen mir super gut :)

Unknown hat gesagt…

OMG i fall in love with your look - really cool and i love the color :)

Love, Aline
http//www.fashionzauber.com/

Sandra Martinez hat gesagt…

Hi dear!! Good morning :)
Your blog is so cool, i really love your style!!
Come to see mine, and my new post "Stand here"
http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es/

Look of Style hat gesagt…

Toll:)

Jardin de la Mode hat gesagt…

Nice blue! I love the colour! X

Hoda Katebi hat gesagt…

Love how you used such a hard color to wear--electric blue--in so many different ways! That takes talent! c; I especially love the third photo! xx

<(") Hoda
JooJoo Azad ~ Free Bird

Edyta hat gesagt…

Stunning electric blue!
Edita
www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

Stéphanie hat gesagt…

I love your blue sweat and the black color <3
Stephanie - http://haveafashionbreak.blogspot.com

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I am happy about every comment and I will also answer every single one ; ))