Favourites :)

Favourites :)

Sonntag, 5. Januar 2014

SUNday :))

Hey guys : )
So sorry that I haven"t written the promised longer post yestersay, but now I have some more time : )
Its"s a really sunny sunday and the perfect weather for a shooting, maybe later I"ll find a photographer berore the sun is gone!
But first of all I wanna show you my outfit of the day!
As I think I have mentioned before on sundays I prefer the more comfortable outfits and I loooove leggins in combination with a warm pullover and a blouse this winter.
This look is one with that combination but insteat of a pullover I mixed a westcoat with a leggins with some flower pattern on it and a new blouse that I really love (think you will see why when you lok at the foto! ; ) )
I do also have two of the trends this years in the outfit, but that is more luck than an aim.
The patternd leggins, patterns are one trend this year - and the transparent arms of the blouse "cause transparency is another big trend in 2014!

So please have a look at my outfit today and tell what you think about it.
Hope yu look it and it inspires you I lttle bit.
For me it"s perfect for lazy and a little cold winter sundays ; ) :



I wear a jeansblouse with transparent sleeves (HundM), black westcoat (AJC, Otto) and the the flower patternd leggins (Only).
My dark statement chain (H&M), my favorite black ancle boots (Paul Green) and my cream bag from Mango make the look complete!


Must say that the more I look at the look the more I like it. 
At first it should be only a "sunday-feel-comfortable-look" and I also did not wanted to show you, "cause I thought it would be boring, but than what happens often when I try to only create an easy "home look" , I change some things or add somme pieces and suddenly I have an outfit which I like and would wear on the street.
Of course it is not 100 percent my style, but I like to experience with other styles, new colours, forms and cuts and I am only nineteen so now is the time where I can wear almost everything and I wanna practice this fact and do not want to definete my style finally!!!

So hope you guys have a very nice sunday and enjoy (for those who live somewhere where the sun is also shining) the weather and spend some time with your beloved ones! :))
C Ya soon ; ))

12 Kommentare:

Malisa hat gesagt…

I love your pant, and your bag also pretty nice :)

mallieams.blogspot.com

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you, I love both of the pieces very much, too.
It" s so nice to get some positive feedback!

http://vickypinar.blogs.elle.es/ hat gesagt…

so nice!!!! very pretty!!!

http://vickypinar.blogs.elle.es/

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you! ; )

Vett Vandiver hat gesagt…

lovely outfit!!

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you I love to wear it : )

Svetlana hat gesagt…

Die Hose ist sehr cool :)

Liebst
Svetlana von Lavender Star

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Vielen Dank, ich trage sie auch sehr gerne, weil sie man viele (schlichte) Oberteile dazu kombinieren kann und sie immer ein "Hingucker" ist ; )

Lookslikeperfect Blog hat gesagt…

danke für deinen lieben Kommi!
Hübsches Outfit!

Fabrizia Spinelli hat gesagt…

That's really a lovely post dear, I enjoyed a lot!
If you get a free moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post.
Win $50 gift card on Wizards of the West! !
Follow me on Cosa Mi Metto???

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Danke dir Alena für dein Kompliment : ))

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you Fabrizia.
You have a really nice blog!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I am happy about every comment and I will also answer every single one ; ))