Favourites :)

Favourites :)

Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2014

Grey"s Style

Hey guys : )
As I have already written, it"s me again.
I want to show you my outfit of the day!
Today was a very cold and rainy day (unfortunately) and I was in the mood to fit into the weather and to creat a look with my favorite (fashion) colours, white, black and especially grey.
 I love the grey patternd blouse, it is new and it is the first time that I wear it, because of the cool but also chic style (the pattern is lovely and cute and a blouse is always kind f chic, but the colours make the blouse kind of cool and I like that mix!).
But I always write to much before, I am sorry, I will present you the look first.
Therefore here it comes:


 

I wear a white and grey patterned blouse (HundM), my leather looking pants (VeroMOda) and a white jacket (CandA).
My favorite assesoires at the moment the black ancle boots, my awesome grey bag and my beloved dark grey statement chain.


I really do love this look and feel so good in it, because it is 100 percent me. 
The colours, the mix of the cool (pants), chic (jacket) and kind of sexy pieces(blouse) makes it perfect for me!
So please tell me guys what do you think of this look ?

Wish you a nice evening and good night and I am sure that you will read something from me the next day!

So feel free to suscribe, I am happy about every single comment and I will also answer to each one!
And thanks a lot again for all the interests, readers and suscribers, you make me so happy guys!!!

7 Kommentare:

Svetlana hat gesagt…

Sehr sehr hübsch :)
Die Hose steht dir super :)

Liebst
Svetlana von Lavender Star

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Danke für den netten Kommentar :)

sepatuholig-Grace Njio hat gesagt…

Love your style here, you rock the look!
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you so much.

Sara hat gesagt…

I love this outfit!

http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you very much!!! : )

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you, I am so glad to read this!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I am happy about every comment and I will also answer every single one ; ))