Favourites :)

Favourites :)

Mittwoch, 8. Januar 2014

Lovin pants : ))

Hey guys : )
Tomorow there has been no post, "cause I was on the way the whole day and there was no time.
I am so sorry, but I will write a long post today to balance it! ;))

First I wanna show you my outfit from yesterday.
I really love it, because it is very stylish and chic, but also warm and makes me feel comfortable for the cold!
The colourful patternd leggings is my personal highlight of the look and I love the combination with the white blouse with the glitter collar and the fake fur grey jacket!
But before I go on describing please you a look for yourself on the look from yesterday:



I wear bright pattern leggings (Vero Moda), grey fake fur jacket (H&M) and a white and transparent blouse with  glitter collar (Only).
My dark ancle boots, my beloved favorite light grey bag at the moment (I think you have already nticed that I try to combine it to as much looks as I can in the last time) and a silver statement chain.

What do you think of this outfit?
I would love to read your comments and read what you like and maybe would change on this look!
So please suscribe ; ))


The next thing is my outfit of the day but in fact there are two outfits today, because one for the day which is warm and chic and another for the evening which is cool and kind of glamorous.
But I will show you the two fotos first therefore you can understand what I am talking about.



The first dialy outfit which is warm but also stylish. 
I really love the cardigan in combination with the leather looking trousers and the mix of the three colours cream, camel and black!

I wear black leather looking pants (Vero Moda), cream blouse (HundM), camel cardigan (Vero Moda).
I combine my dark grey statement chain, an black old small bag and a camel boots (also old).
 


The second look is for the evening, but only to go drink something with friends, for a party it would not be glamorous and special eneough for me!
Moreover I would also wea this look as a normal daily look, but I think it is kind of glamorous and chic to wear it for an evening at the bar!

I wear light grey leo pants (Vero Moda), a black transperant top with a light grey pattern in the middle of it (HundM) and leather looking small jacket (HundM).
Black Heels (Tamaris), my lovely light grey bag and my favorite dark grey chain complete the outfit!


So please tell me guys what you think of the looks. 
I"m looking forward to read your opinions and comments and I am happy about every single one!!!
Have a nice day and thank you a lot for reading and maybe even suscribing!!! : )
C "ya soon ; ))

12 Kommentare:

Fashion in the Street hat gesagt…

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog http://www.fashioninthestreet.es/

I hope you liked my blog. If you want to follow me:

Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4787745

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fashioninthestreet

Susana

Lookslikeperfect Blog hat gesagt…

danke für deine lieben Worte! Ich mag die Lederhose! (:

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

I like your blog very much!
And I follow it ; )
Thank you for comment Susana! ; )

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Danke Alena, mir gefällt sie auch sehr gut!

India hat gesagt…

Love the second outfit!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Super Looks - die bunte Hose vom ersten Bild ist echt ein Hingucker! :)

You look so cool and ladylike - great look and i fall in love with your hair! :)

Liebe Grüße, Aline
http://www.fashionzauber.com/

Carly {style snapshot} hat gesagt…

Three totally gorgeous outfits - I especially love the second one! I need those leather look pants! They are so flattering on you xx

Love from Canada,
Carly

www.stylesnapshot.com

Fabrizia Spinelli hat gesagt…

You look so gorge in these shoots!
Follow me on Cosa Mi Metto???

The Marcy Stop hat gesagt…

Such different styles, but all so fun!
xx,
The Marcy Stop

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for all the lovely words, positive feedbacks and nice comments.
I enjoyed reading every single one of them and was soo lucky!
And at Fabrizia I already follow you on bloglovin, maybe you also want to follow ?

http://vickypinar.blogs.elle.es hat gesagt…

great post!!!

http://vickypinar.blogs.elle.es

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you so much!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I am happy about every comment and I will also answer every single one ; ))