Favourites :)

Favourites :)

Samstag, 4. Januar 2014

Rock"N"Yellow

Hey guys :  )
At the moment I do not have that much time again and soooo sorry for this again, but I really wanted to share my outfit of the day with you quickly!
I really do love it, because it combines two trends of the new year, yellow and leather (-applications, only leather looking) and it is sooo me!!!

So here it is please have a look and tell me what you think about it ; ))



Just for you that you can have a quick first look on it!!!

I wear a yellow skirt (Only), a dark blouse with leather- looking application (H&M), a leather looking blazer/jacket and my accesoires are a grey/dark statement chain (HundM) and black heels (Paul Green).

So that is all for the moment, hope you like it anyway and I promise to write a longer post later..
C ya ; ))

9 Kommentare:

Sammie hat gesagt…

happy new year :)
your outfit is very cute with the faux leather skirt :)

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you, wish you the same!!!
I like it very much, too.
Nice to hear that also from you ; ))

Svetlana hat gesagt…

Nice look :)
The skirt is amazing :)

Happy new year :)

Hugs
Svetlana from Lavender Star

Renisha hat gesagt…

You look amazing!! Love your whole outfit <3


-Renisha
She Rockin Them Stilettos

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you both for the cute cmments!
I feel very comfotable in that outfit and like it soooo much, too !!!

Gerbera hat gesagt…

Yellow is not always beautyful, but this yellow is great!

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you Ana!
And yes, I totally agree with you in this case! : )

Malisa hat gesagt…

I like your style!

mallieams.blogspot.com

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you very much!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I am happy about every comment and I will also answer every single one ; ))