Favourites :)

Favourites :)

Montag, 6. Januar 2014

Brightness to the (winter-) darkness

Hey guys : )
Today I woke up, looked out of the window, looked to my closet and thought about what to wear.
When I saw the winter darkness outside, I thought why don"t you wear some a colourful outfit today that brings some brightness to the winter darkness.
So I opened my closet and the first thing that came to my mind was my new lovely pencil skirt with a great pattern.
It"s really something special in my opinion and I do lve it!!!
So here"s the picture to take a look at it.




I wear a patterned pencil skir (HundM), a fake fur jacker (HundM), a top in apricot (HundM) and I complete the look with my ancle boots, my silver statement chain and my new light grey bag.


So what do you think about the look and what do you wear to bring some lightness to the dark and cold winter time ? ; ))

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I am happy about every comment and I will also answer every single one ; ))