Favourites :)

Favourites :)

Dienstag, 21. Januar 2014

Leather and (Fake) Fur

Hey guys : )
So sorry that I do not have that much time for a long post today, but I wanted to show you at least my two last outfits. Especially the one from yesterday is really great in my opinion and I had to share!!!
As I told you before I have some troubles with my camera and that made it kind of difficult to take photos, but I tried and wanted you to have a short look and that you can tell me what you do think about it.
The second outfit from today is more casual and fits to the cold weather that we have right now.

Some words to the first look from the day before. I love the combination of the colours petrol and black and I love to mix the leather blazer with the chic blouse and the patternd skirt.
I love to dress up myself "tone in tone" and I love to have only two or three outfits in one outfit and find the colours again in other pieces in my look, like the bag in this case.
Moreover this look is sooo me, chic with a touch of cool (the colours and the leather jacket).
And the skirt and the blouser give the look the feminine and kind of sexy touch!

So please have a look at it and tell me what you think.




I wear a petrol blouse (HundM), a petrol and black patternd blouse (HundM) and a leather looking black jacket (HundM).
A dark grey statement chain (HundM), a petrol bag (gift) and black ancle boots make the look complete.



The second outfit is more casual and practical, as I have already told you. It makes me feel comfortable and warm, but is still stylish and cute with the fake fur vestcoat and the pattern leggings. 
The black oversized blouse with the leather looking collar gives the look the cool touch. 
I combine heels to it to give my look a sexy touch. 
All in all I would describe this outfit as a normal winter dialy look which is kind of romantic (with the leggings) and cool and stylish (with the fake fur vest and the blouse)!

Have a look please and tell me what you think!?



I wear a beige fake fur vestcoat (HundM, old), a flower patternd leggings (VeroModa) and a black blouse with leather looking collar (HundM).
Nude heels (Tamaris), my dark chain (HundM) and my nude and black bag (Mango) complete my outfit.


So guys please do not forget to comment and write me what you think, I am so excited about your opinion. 
And thank you again so much for all your lovely comments makes me feel sooo happy and good!!!
Not to forget that I would really like to now what you prefer as a dialy look, the first more chic or the second more casual (and "winter") one ?
I am really interested in your opnions so please tell me!



40 Kommentare:

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you so much Amanda, a chic kiss back! ; )

MÓNICA - MES VOYAGES À PARIS hat gesagt…

Love those floral pants! Amazing legs by the way ;)
xx
Mónica from MESVOYAGES A PARIS

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you Monica for the lovely words!

Svetlana hat gesagt…

DAs zweite Outfit finde ich super toll :)
Passt perfekt zum jetztigen Wetter. Was von Frühling ( Hose) und was vom Winter ( Weste) :)

Liebst
Svetlana von Lavender Star

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Danke liebe Svetlana für die netten Worte!

Martin hat gesagt…

Petrol and flowers really look amazing on you! Love the first look the most!!!

www.look-scout.de

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you for the lovely comment! : )

Unknown hat gesagt…

lovely leggings

http://www.ohmydior.org/

simply h² hat gesagt…

Love all the teal!

www.hsquaredfashion.com

Unknown hat gesagt…

You have such amazing legs, they looked so fab in those floral leggings and faux fur gilet!!! So glad I clicked on your comment on FASHIONSQUAD and got led back here to yours. It's seriously full of GREAT info and juicy pics here! Just followed you on GFC and bloglovin', be sure to see more of you soon. By the way, I just uploaded a newest outfit featuring an oversize CÉLINE coat and ALEXANDER WANG net tote and TOGA cowgirl shoes, it's one of my most popular looks, even with a funny GIF! Please do check it out and be hope it #provokes ;)

xx The Provoker
http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/01/old-habits-new-neutrals.html

Kurisu hat gesagt…

I like the second outfit much more than the first one. I think it's probably because I don't like the teal color very much. The faux fur vest and floral leggings combination is absolutely lovely and the handbag in the second outfit is super stylish. I like a bag with more structure. :) It looks great.

Sincerely, Christine from Invisible Blush

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you Pauline and also thank you at simply h^2 for the lovely words and compliments..

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you Nathan for the very kind words and thank you so much for following, makes me so happy that people like and enjoy my blog, great!
And of course, I will have a look at your blog, I am very interested in other blogs, especially the ones written by the peoble who read my blog!

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you so much Christine for your feedback and the nice words!

Look of Style hat gesagt…

great looks:)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Very nice outfits!! You look great!!

Susana

Sassi hat gesagt…

love both looks!
X

Hannahs Heels hat gesagt…

Nice post dear!

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo

- Hannah's Heels

Lauren Dimesky hat gesagt…

love the floral stockings! Pretty!

-Lauren
www.adornlafemme.com

Unknown hat gesagt…

very cool looks

www.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com

Fabrizia Spinelli hat gesagt…

Loving the first one!
Enter Queen's Wardrobe giveaway, an d win 5 gift card valued 100e!
Follow me on Cosa Mi Metto???

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you "Look of style" for your interest and your lovely comment I will take a look at your blog, too! : )

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you Susana for your lovely words! : )

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you Larissa, I am so excited to have a look at your site! ; )

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you Sassi, I am interested in your site, too!
And another thank you to Hannah, I really like your blog, so nice!

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you Lauren, of course, I"ll look at your blog, too! ; )

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

And thank you Michèle and Fabrizia for your lovely words, I really do love your blogs, there are both so great, thank you! : )

Megan @ Lush to Blush hat gesagt…

I absolutely loooove the second look!! SO chic!!!

xo Megan, Lush to Blush

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you Megan, so nice to read, makes me very happy. ; )

Gaby de Modacapital hat gesagt…

First outfit is amazing. Love the bag! :)

xx
www.modacapital-blog.com

Chidiogo Maxwell hat gesagt…

Absolutely beautiful!
<3

Sarah Hanrahan hat gesagt…

Both outfits are beautiful, love the print on those trousers & the fit is perfection <3

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you Gaby, you have a very nice blog, love it!!!

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you Chidiogo for your lovely comment!
I will have a look at your blog, so excited! : )

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you Sarah for the very kind words, so glad about them!
I"m also interested in your blog and will discover it! ; )

Unknown hat gesagt…

I just found your blog and I'd like to say, that is amazing! You have awesome design, beautiful photos and interesting posts!

Would you like to follow each other? Let me now in my blog

kelpasdairy.blogspot.com
xx

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you so much! I already had looked at your blog and I love it!
Really like your idea of following each other!

Manhattan Image and Style hat gesagt…

I love both looks!

Diana
www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
New Blog Post: 5 Tips To Have Radiant Skin During The Winter

Sandra hat gesagt…

schöne Oufits ! Ich mag besonders die Lederleggings :)

mache gerade eine Blogvorstellung und würde mich sehr freuen, wenn du mitmachst :)

http://sandrasflashofinspiration.blogspot.de/2013/12/contest-blogvorstellung.html

skadiida hat gesagt…

das erste outfit gefällt mir am besten! sehr schön! (:

xx

skadiida.blogspot.com
london, fashion, music, lifestyle

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I am happy about every comment and I will also answer every single one ; ))