Favourites :)

Favourites :)

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2014

Beauty Sunday ; )

Hey guys : )
I wish you a good morning and hope you night a good night and a good weekend!
I am so sorry that I did not managed to write a post yesterday, I have even started to prepare one, but I did not have the time to take pictures and to finish it, so sorry, but this one will be a better post!

Today I wanna start with the "outfit of the Yesterday" ("cause you haven"t seen it yet. ; )).

So first my outfit. Yesterday was saturday, as you know and I like to wear more special and "chic looks on the weekend, "cause it is much more easier if you did not have to go to work or something else that you have to do on the week.
I do really love the outfit and it makes me feel sooo good when I wear it the last day, because I think it is the perfect combination of chic, sexy and also kind of glamorous. Moreover it reminds me of christmas and I really like to remember one f my favorite periods in year!
But before I go on  describing I will show it to you.



 I wear a golden and glitter skirt (VeroMOda), black blouse with a leather looking collar (HundM) and my black fake fur short jaclet (H&M).
A golden chain, ring and earrings make my look complete.

So what do you guys think of my outfit from the last day ?
What I especially do really love about it is that I do not have to change in the evening to go out, because it" glamorous and chic "enough in my opinion. 
Some people could say it is kind of overdressed for a dialy look, but I like to dress myself up and looove wearing chic and kind of glamorous and sexy clothes, because it makes me feel good and is kind of an impression of my feelings and mood at that time!


The second look I wanna show you is the outfit which I wear today. 
It is also kind of chic, but mostly it makes me feel comfortable and good, "cause it fits perfect for a calm and easy sunday. Moreover it is warm (perfect with the very cold weather outside) and it"s still very stylish!

The first "option of this look is more chic and maybe also a suggestion for an dinner outfit or when you go out having some drinks with friends.
I love the combination of the colours cream and khaki and I love the shoes in this mix!


 I wear a cream blouse (you already now ot from the post "how do combine..., VeroModa), a patternd khaki and cream skirt (I like the cut of the skirt!, Vila) and a khaki top (under the blouse, because it"s really transperant., HundM).
A silver chain and my beloved grey/khaki/black heels (unfornately the foto does not show their full beauty; ), Pieces) make the outfit complete.


The second idea is more simple and warm and make you comfortable, for me a perfect outfit for a sunday when you are at home and maybe go out for having lunch or a coffee in the afternoon, because it"s chic, but also easy.





I wear the same things as in the picture before, but added a warm khaki cardigan (HundM) and changed the shoes to nice wedges (old).


So that"s all from me today and I hope you guys have a nice sunday or the rest of it and I would really like to read your opinions. I am happy about every comment and thanks again for all the comments before. I really love the read every comment!!!
C ya soon (probably and hopefully (!!!) very soon ; )).

35 Kommentare:

Ellen Grace hat gesagt…

Those skirts are fab!!

A little bit Unique Blog/Bloglovin/Instagram/Facebook

xx

Unknown hat gesagt…

Hi sweety <3 I follow you on GFC and BLOGLOVIN <3 please follow back :))
www.mariezamboli.com
www.mariezamboli.com

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Hey Marie : ) I do already follow you on bloglovin! ; )
GFC will follow ; ))
Thanks for your following and commenting!
I am very happy about it.
And another thank you to Alittlebitunique ; )

Svetlana hat gesagt…

Beide Röcke sind sehr schön, mir gefällt der goldene aber einen Tick besser :)
So, ich will jetzt deine Figur haben, aber sofort :)

Liebst
Svetlana von Lavender Star

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Danke dass is echt lieb von dir ; )
Beide Komplimente :)
Ich mag den goldenen auch etwas lieber ; )

Frank Vinyl hat gesagt…

this is great!!!

xx francesca
FRANK VINYL

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you! ; )

Unknown hat gesagt…

Sehr hübscher Look

www.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Danke das freut mich sehr!!!

Life's a shoe hat gesagt…

love your skirts! theyre gorgeous!

lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you that is very kind! : )

http://vickypinar.blogs.elle.es hat gesagt…

got ideas!!
http://vickypinar.blogs.elle.es

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you : )

Fabrizia Spinelli hat gesagt…

The sequin skirt is wonderful!
Follow me on Cosa Mi Metto???

Manhattan Image and Style hat gesagt…

I love all these pairing ideas!! Beautiful skirts!

Thank you for your nice comment on my blog!! Let's stay in touch! <3

Diana
www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
New Outfit Post: A Cozy Day

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you Fabrizia and I do ; )
Maybe you wanna follow me back here on bloglovin ? ; ))

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you for the very kind words!
I love your blog!
And yeah, I d agree, we have to! ; ))

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Danke dir, freut mich sehr zu lesen : )

megcasson hat gesagt…

I love the first outfit.

www.kindoflovely.com

Unknown hat gesagt…

lI love both of these skirts, the shape & the textures. Great looks :)

Beatrice Balaj hat gesagt…

Such a great post! Your outfits are beautiful.


Come and join my blog's giveaway! Giving away 2 YSl items. :)

Xx,
www.Sacosha.blogspot.com

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for the nice words, compliments and positiv feedbacks. : )

Unknown hat gesagt…

I love your first skirt!
bonjourchiara.blogspot.com
Facebook Page Bonjourchiara
Bloglovin Bonjourchiara

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you Chiara, that"s very kind

Lookslikeperfect Blog hat gesagt…

ich liebe den erste Rock(: Danke für deinen süßen Kommi, ich freu mich soo(:

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Danke zurück, ich freu mich sehr über deine netten Worte! ; )
Und gerne, wenn du immer so schöne Sachen postest ; ))

Unknown hat gesagt…

Love that skirt!
xo
Kiara
Tobruckave Blog

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you, Kiara.

Tesa hat gesagt…

nice post, love the golden skirt :)

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you so much Tesa.

Megan @ Lush to Blush hat gesagt…

Looooove the skirt in the first photo! Both are great looks :)

xo Megan, Lush to Blush

Unknown hat gesagt…

Nice outfits :)
/lifefromwithin.blogg.se

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you Liene and Megan nice to read these positve statements to my outfits!

Mónica Villar hat gesagt…

Amazing skirts


http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
Fashion room lounge

A chic kiss ;)

Black is beautiful hat gesagt…

Thank you Amanda!

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I am happy about every comment and I will also answer every single one ; ))