Favourites :)

Favourites :)

Sonntag, 29. Dezember 2013

My new camera

Hey guys : ) )
As I have announced yesterday I bought a new camera today.
I am so happy about it and it was a real good offer.
I will show you a picure of it, because I am really in lve with it.
Of course I have taken lots of pictures with it today and I must say never had a better one.
The quality of the fotos is that good, so lucky about it!!!
 

Here it is my new babyy :)) 
Hope you like it as much as I do it is really a perfect one, not the most luxorius one but for me and my needs it fits perfectly!!! 
 
 
And I also want t show you the first pictures I have taken with that new buddy ;))
Maybe if I have the time and find a someone who is willing to take the fotos with my new camera i will do a shooting and show you some new outfits on fotos taken by a nice quality.


So here they are :)



Some information and details about the camera for those of you that are interested in them and they are also taken with the camera to give you a first overview who great the quality is (at least in my opinion!!!).

Tomorow there will be a longer post, promissed but for now I wish you a good night guys and I would really like to read some of your opinions about my new baby : )

Have a good (rest-) evening guys and sleep well ;)) 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I am happy about every comment and I will also answer every single one ; ))